Celebrating Maori Language Week in New Zealand by enabling Maori boarding school parents to receive notifications in their native Maori language. Maori is now part of almost 50 languages to select from in the REACH Boarding School System Translations module which helps boarding schools to engage and respect their parent community with native language communications.
- When knowing which students “do not” have leave is important.
- Te wiki o te reo Maori at REACH Boarding
- REACH Translations
- Biometrics in Boarding Schools – the future is now with REACH BioPad.
- Mammoth REACH Upgrade to version3.3
- REACH to the power of INFINITY
- Magnus Health and REACH Boarding create a healthy partnership for Boarding Schools